The Nominations are in, now it's time to vote for the 2023 SEAS Board of Directors!
Members, please vote by 5 p.m. Wednesday, December 1.
- Commodore (current: David D'Amore)
- Presides at all meetings of the Club and Executive Board.
- Serves as the official representative of the Club.
- Signs all membership cards.
- Arranges for a review of the Club books and proposed operating budget during the month of January.
- Enforces the Bylaws of the Club.
- Vice Commodore (current: Sean Boily)
- Assists the Commodore in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Officiates at meetings in the event of the Commodore’s absence.
- Coordinates all races with the U.S. coast Guard.
- Oversees Club publicity including providing race results to local media.
- Treasurer (current: Brian Lieb)
- Prepares annual budget for Executive Board approval.
- Furnishes the Executive board with a financial report at each meeting.
- Collects for deposit and disburses Club money in payment of Club obligations using an interest bearing checking account and exercises responsible money management in maintaining the account.
- Provides the Commodore with a complete set of books during the month of January.
- Completes all tax reports required by government authorities.
- Submits signature card to the bank with appropriate signatures showing the Treasurer as primary signer and the other Executive Officers as alternates.
- Obtains renewal of Club registration with the Secretary of State.
- Secretary (Current: Craig Wilson)
- Prepares minutes of all Club meetings.
- Distributes copies of the minutes to the Executive Board Members and Club members on request.
- Sees that application forms are available for those interested in joining the Club.
- Completes annual membership cards and obtains signatures from Commodore.
- Collects and sorts Club mail.
- Maintains the Bylaws and makes them available to all members on request.
- At Large Board Member x 2 (2 2-year Terms for positions currently held by Anthony Crupi and Rick Edwards)
Please see the bylaws for descriptions of the responsibilities of each of these positions.
** You will not be able to vote if you are not a 2022 member in good standing. **